Parents of Sacred Heart,
Booster Club would like to take this time to welcome all parents as boosters for our 2016-2017 school year. Thank those who volunteered their time for our various activities throughout the precious year.
Concessions are one of our major sources of income, which in turn is used to support various school activities. As a private school, we are responsible for managing our concessions to provide refreshments to our visiting schools. Each class is assigned a representative to reach out to you, to volunteer for concessions. Your high school student may volunteer on their own. Your Junior High student can also volunteer, but must be accompanied by their parent. Here is a list of your reps:
7th Grade: Leigh Ann Alderson
8th Grade: Lori Faerber
9th: Heather Pilcher
10th: Melissa Anderson
11th: Katie Junk
12th: Christy Reinking
When your representative reaches out to you, please give of your time.
Thank you, and I look forward to working with all of you this year,
785-452-8553 or email@example.com
Brad Leners, VP
Melissa Goetz, Treasurer
Lori Faerber, Secretary
Booster Club Officers 2016-2017
Sacred Heart Booster Club/Home & School's primary objective is to promote the growth and success of your child's extra-curricular, co-curricular and athletic programs by providing human, material and financial assistance where needed. To ensure each individual student at Sacred Heart has the opportunity to develop body,mind and spirit, we seek to provide programs of opportunity outside the normal school curriculum. We are all members by being parents/guardians, lets all be active members!!
How can you help?
- join the Booster Club...meetings are generally held on the 1st Wednesday each month 7pm
- help with funding decisions by attending and voting
- get involved by volunteering to work on a Booster Club fundraiser or activity
- show your support by advertising in our Activities program
- be a SH BOOSTER by attending activities and supporting our students
How can you get started?
UPCOMING BOOSTER CLUB MEETING AGENDA
- jump right in and attend the next meeting
- contact any of the following officers to volunteer your participation
- be available to volunteer when you are called upon
Sacred Heart Booster Club
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Sacred Heart Booster Club/Home & School